Friday, September 28, 2007

Drama is...

...Last night. It was our Fresher's Ball, in our (Eileen et al)usual hang out of CrawDaddys. I left to go in at about 10.30pm, but there was nobody to give me a lift to the LUAS. Helllo!! Considering I tired and rather lazy feeling, plus rather dressed up, I didn't feel like walking so I had to drive myself to the stop, park my car, and pick it up this morning. I went to one LUAS stop only to see another parked car with broken glass beside it. *Dodge* Em, no thanks! As much as I like driving with my windows down, and it takes a bit of time to press the 'down' button, and then the 'up' button, I think I'll keep my windows in place, in case it rains or something.

So I sped off, breaking all speed limits (well I *had* had a bit of wine before hand - why people should be available to give me lifts) to the next LUAS stop, one where I would have to PAY. Successfully parked, I went in to pay, only to discover the machine didn't recognise my bay number because it began with a '0'. HELLLO! So back out to the car (all this in clackity stilettos I might add) and drove up on to another level, knocking the car off a few pillars/cars here and there as I went (hence the really needing lifts, people). Oh and I figured if your car alarms when you don't have your belt on (like mine does, like ALL the time) just press down the buckly plug thing and it shuts it up. Successfully parked (again), I ran/clacked my way in to pay, muttering "Gonna be late...damn bay, stupid freaking car park, arggggggggg" only to discover the machine didn't take notes!!! HELLLLO!!

I looked for a shop, a change machine, or spare change to help me. I think someone may have heard my frustrated screams, and my clacking as I stamped impatiently on the spot, as a man came around the corner. I approached him and asked if he knew of somewhere I could break my note. Turns out he was security. He very kindly then gave me some money to pay for my parking - how nice is that?! I think he was scared of me..and that was more of a bribe then anything else.

Anyway, got in, ID worked (despite old blond haired photo), I danced, I mingled, I talked, I had a jolly old time, I ate and came home. I arrived in at about 4am and my friend rang me, and then my nose randomly and spontaneously bled so I was like 'Oh no, my nose is bleeding, I better go' and then I hung up and then I went to bed and slept for like four hours and then I had to get up and go and get my parked car.

Nobody hopped at the chance of offering me a lift to the LUAS to pick up my car, so I had to walk. Imagine. Luckily nobody saw my little hop, skip, trip though. Anyway, that was drama for you.

How time has flown since I posted this post here (I refer to the last paragraph in it). Yahooooo! Back to washing my hair regularly so...

In hindsight: I reallly hope nobody looks at those security videos....