Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I take that 'K' for kidney back; after much investigation of joints, hips, bladder, kidneys today at hospital, during a routine 'let's rule out any stomach problems while we're at it', turns out I'm actually quite badly blocked up! ...to the point where paracetemol doesn't touch the pain. Oopsies.

Quite a relief really that kidneys are *touch wood* ok. They're still investigating the possibility of kidney stones though, but the pain and problems are a blockage. So now that I'm treating that, hopefully it will take the pressure off my abdomen and the pain will decrease.

While it's annoying this was missed on Friday and Saturday by two different doctors, I really should know my own body a bit better, however the only symptom I got was pain, so it was a tricky situation.

Anyway, 5 years anniversary last weekend, lung function 101%... I don't have much to complain about! :)