Sunday, February 21, 2010

end of midterm

I can't believe it's the end of midterm already. How time flies! Here are some observations:

1. All people with a size 5 shoe are wearing black knee high boots at the moment. Because, let me tell ya, there's none to be had in a size 5, anywhere. Oh sizes 3,4,6 & 8 but no 5. An occasional 7, mind.

2. Is a problem still classed as a problem when you can live with it despite the symptoms? Yes, that problem is lurking again. I should really stop saying how marvellously I recovered. But, I can live with it for the moment.

3. Manchester is a cool place to live. Seriously.

4. Tiger Woods is a tool bag. And the world is one collective tool bag for giving a care about his issues.

5. My car. My new car. Sigh, sigh, sigh. It has developed a habit of the back right door flying open while in transit ("OMG MY DOOOR!!!!)". Oh the passenger door has the same habit ("OMG MY...EH...OTHER DOOR?..!!!!"). I DON'T EVEN HAVE CENTRAL LOCKING!!!! Meaning, these two problems are not connected, just coincidental! I swear whoever invented the car (google that and find a definitive answer) put in the blueprints "This will be a marvelous mode of transport for everybody. When the world becomes equal, even a woman will be allowed to operate one. Oh except the following people:" and my name was top of the list. That, or the cars I buy have decidedly weird previous owners! Still, we shalt not complain.

6. Total number of original body parts working today: -1. I am going to sleep until Monday I think.