Monday, December 21, 2009

SNOWWWW!!!

Has not come...yet. Quite frankly, I'm content without. For two reasons.

1. My car doesn't start when it's cold outside. At all. So I do not relish walking in the snow for a bus. (Still have my fingers tightly crossed for a new Audi for Christmas though ahem)

2. My college is about 3miles from my house. It takes about 20 minutes to drive in the morning, 25-30 on a bad traffic morning. Last year we did have snow. And the whole city came to a complete standstill, literally, nobody knew how to drive. So it took me 3 hours and 45 minutes to get home from college. And I think that snowfall measured about 2.5cm.... !!!! Seriously, and people freaked out.

So while I'd love a white Christmas, I'd be happier with my Independence and my ability to drive quickly!