Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clinic...

...went well. Since December there has been a downward trend in my lung function but nothing of huge significance- still 98%. They basically calculate the mean/average of your two personal best results and if your lung function drops more than 10% it is considered significant. I am not considered significant. I feel well and plump so was given three months before having to show my face in those parts again. This is a personal best.

Before I see them again, I hopefully will have been on a sun holiday, will have finished my exams, will have a concrete plan for the summer, my hair will be longer, I will weigh more, my car will be fixed, my stomach will have been stapled, my hearing will have been investigated - I said MY HEARING WILL HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED - and I will have a six pack. Ok, a four pack.

A lot can happen in three months...

I found this on my computer; a photo I took whilst riding the bus in Scotland. Can anyone spot Wally? (Or Waldo, depending on where you're from)