Friday, December 12, 2008

Up, Up and Away...

I'm just about to go watch Grey's Anatomy, series 3 finale and then I'm going to bed. In the morning, I'm off to America for a week and I cannot wait :)

As it turns out my neighbours are giving a family member a lift to the airport so I'm hitching a ride with them. Of course this means I actually *have* to be on time. This also means, I have to be up early in the morning too. But I'm not complaining!!!

On the health front, my leg is really, really good (touch wood!). I took painkillers today in the morning and that was it.

My sister is doing a lot better too. I can't see her at the moment as she's in isolation, which is a real shame, but by the time I get home next week she'll probably be both better and healthier. I might stress here she is FINE and well on the mend! :D

Hope you have a nice weekend :)