Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weedsday

Things are going swell :) This week I went back to college and today we have the day off. There are protests in town to protest against the proposed re-introduction of fees for people in third level education. Basically, it's not going to be free anymore. It's not an issue I feel particularly strongly against (I could go into details before yet another person bites my head off, but I won't) and considering it's cold outside and I don't like marching, I'm not going. And I have a million other things I need to get done. I'm not actually a busy person, rather a very, very disorganised one.

I had my long/picc line removed on Monday and am so far doing well off IVs. I have to go back to clinic next week for bloods and review and to check my lung function etc. I should point out an error I made a while back in relation to CRP (infection markers in the blood). I said the level should be between 10-12, in fact it should be below 3-point-something. My last result back was 5 so I expect the bloods taken on Monday should (hopefully) be nothing.

That's all really :P