Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Check-Home

I was discharged this afternoon and promptly caught a taxi home! We had a bit of a panic moment last night where my PICC line wouldn't give blood out. Twenty minutes later, it was determined that there was blood coming back out so it was OK to go. I can't say I saw any difference but I am NOT complaining as the line is *touch wood* still standing.

I'm taking the IVs four times a day but only have one week left. And each IV *should* only take 30 minutes which is fantastic.

Incredibly and bizarrely my prograf (anti-rejection tablet) level came out at 25.1 today, making it extremely high. I have no answers to that puzzle. So tonight I'll take nothing and then in the morning start back taking 2mg and 2mg, which is half the dose I'm on now. It's a bit nerve-wrecking taking no anti rejection at all but whatever sorts it, whatever.

But I'm home! :)