Sunday, September 07, 2008

Check-In

On day release/ out for hours so thought I'd post a small update!

Went into hospital on Friday and following three attempts, a PICC line now dangles from my bicep (tricep?? Can never remember which one's which). I'm on Tobramycin and Meropenum for a while. The hospital room is lush and equipped with essentials like a bathroom and flat screen telly with ALL the 18 or so channels- no complaints!

I've been feeling a bit sick with the IVs, and got sick yesterday but since then feel good. What really helps is the fact that I'm well-ish coming into this course of IVs which is a positive. The PICC line also ensures that I don't need to be jabbed for blood which is always good!

I've started watching Grey's Anatomy too - epic stuff!!! And that's about all that's going on right about now...