Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2 Down, 3 to go...

Today was my second exam. This is the one I LITERALLY didn't study for. It had two components to it: Photoshop and Illustrator. I know my way around Photoshop a bit. I'm able to 'shop' photos to make them funny and can do useless stuff with it like that. However, it's a bit like going to a friend and being able to say a few sentences in Japanese, it's impressive, but once you go to Japan it's not much at all!

Anyway I needed to get 14% in the exam in order to pass the year, so fingers crossed I got that much but who knows? It didn't go as well as yesterday so when I was leaving I was trying to put it to the back of mind and concentrate on planning my study for tomorrow's exam. I got into my car and turned the engine on, still feeling a bit blah. "You're A Superstar" came on. Not many (I don't know if any?) people will understand the significance that song holds, but it's pretty big. Especially considering I haven't heard it at all since I heard it that day in December. I sat and listened to it, and smiled. Then I drove off and felt quite a bit better about the exam, about my day and about myself :)