Friday, October 05, 2007

It's Friday and I'm just about bouncing again.

Good things that have happened in the last couple of days:

  • I went to see The Coronas in the Student Bar. With a bit of pushing, I got up to the very front.
  • After The Coronas, I spotted money on the floor, and in my collectings, I made about €7.

  • Sweet

  • I got a call from my hospital to say that they didn't need me in for bloods (they actually didn't collect enough the last time) after all.

  • I have no work tomorrow! -Strictly speaking that doesn't come under "last couple days" but it's still good.


Not so good /Annoying things that have happened in the last couple of days:

  • People pretended to know us at the Corona's gig so they could get up the front. (Technically we did know these people as they were in the year below us in school, but they didn't really know us.) We were having zero of that.

  • After The Coronas, I spotted money on the floor and as I was collecting it, people spotted me and copied me. I made less the I could have.

  • I got lost driving at 2am in the morning because Eileen lives up the mountains and insists on lifts home. Luckily my sense of direction saved me and I still made it home in good time.

  • I keep falling asleep.

  • My Mama & Papa are away at the moment. Although they deserve this postponed trip, (someone wanted attention so had to have a transplant last year-whoops) it still annoys me*


So that's pretty much what I've been up to lately. Not a whole lot.

*Who am I kidding, free gaf!! Whoooop, whoooop!