Thursday, August 02, 2007

When I was recovering from my transplant last year I was trying to come with a list of some crazy or weird things I could do with my new lungs. I decided, being the avid Harry Potter reader, that since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows would be the last installment of the series, it was the last opportunity to do the whole queuing up at midnight to get it. I pretty much made up my mind that it was something I wanted to do.

Well alright, alright (you nit pickers in the back - you.know.who.you.are) I know it's not that crazy or weird, and being honest I could have probably done it without the use of new, functioning and working lungs, but still.

Anyway I did. I got the book and I saved it for my holiday to Spain (on Tue). But then I changed my mind and started reading. And now I've finished. And that is all I will say on the matter.