Friday, July 13, 2007

Yesterday I woke up still feeling nauseated which was, to be honest, crap. I never realised how awful having that is...

Clinic went well, NO REJECTION which is probably the most important thing. Things looked 'OK-Good'. It's not as clean in my lungs as they'd like, what with there being a few secretions to be found everywhere. (Secretions being like....snot....sorry...). They sent off a few samples to microbiology (the lab) to see if I was growing anything funny.

Sadly, they suspect a bug called Pseudemonas, a bacteria which I grew in my old lungs since I was three years old. It means I have to start taking my nebulisers again (google it) twice a day. I stopped taking them a few months ago, after the docs allowed make the desicion to stop or continue.

Dr. Lordon in Newcastle feels any amount of Pseudemonas, be it tiny or whatnot, isn't a good thing. Considering I once read in a tabloid that this is a "Flesh eating bug", I think he must have been reading the same article and decided to go with the journalist's opinion! ....That or he studied medicine or something like that...

We left at lunch time, went and saw Harry Potter in The Gate cinema and then went to the airport and came home. Good trip me thinks.