Thursday, May 17, 2007

Second Post: Just watched the debate between Bertie Ahearn and Enda Kenny which made for interesting TV. It was great that the MC got a question in about Cystic Fibrosis and the services/faililties for patients in this country. Oh wait, did I say facilities?? No, I meant LACK OF! I can't say who came off better, I think perhaps Bertie at times, at others, Enda. Personally I don't like the way the country is being run at the moment, and while I see some good has been done, I see a lot more yet to do. Change can be a good thing. Everyone could do with a change... So in my bias opinion, I think Enda was better overall . I think I would echo the response I have heard so far, although in terms of poor Bertie, I'm being a lot kinder. I wouldn't ever say the word T*T on MY blog after all!

Not Irish? Sorry, tonight's blog probably sailed right over your head...

Comp Answer: Is just plain and simple, boring and dandy, Rabbit. Who wins? YOU decide! Miss T and Shell both claim to have the correct answer, but, um, I don't like making decisions. If anyone wants to have a look at the battle of the Winnie the Pooh fans going on in the guestbook and wish to voice your opinion on the winner, please do. Seriously, PLEASE, DO!!

FIRST POST:
The COMP ANSWER: OK, I checked it out, and nobody technically got the right answer! Shame on you! Boooo! I was actually quite surprised because I assumed the answer was Piglet! Well done all on getting that it was from Winnie the Pooh. The closest correct answer came from Shell who suggested "a rabbit" (although I'm horrifed you thought Beatrix Potter was DISNEY!). The "rabbit" is indeed covered by the butter.

Anyway, since nobody actually got it right, and I'm a stickler for rules (when I set them!), I will give until Friday at dawn(!) to get the "rabbit's" name....Get going!




Now, its that rabbit looking yoke to the right of the tree I'm after. Apologies for the kitchen lights! They're only covering a mousy looking fella anyway who I don't recognise at ALL. In fact, THAT would make a good comp, name that SHAPE!