Sunday, March 25, 2007

When I received a text message from a former school friend yesterday, I initially thought it was a joke. I then *prayed* it was a joke. But alas, no. Following a further few texts, and confirmation from my brother's gf, I was resigned to the fact that, yes, it was true.

My image is in April's Photo magazine....Oh wait, no. My photo is in April's Image magazine.

It was one taken at the Cystic Fibrosis Ball back in February. I am NOT a photogenic person when told to smile. I sort of freeze up and then don't know what to do, I wish I had a mirror handy so I could look at myself but ind stead end up looking like a plank!

Anyway, needless to say there are now three or four issues of Image hanging about at our house. Goodness knows, having one issue with a teeny photo of me to look at isn't enough. NO, no, its best to have three, because if any visitor calls to the door, we can all have a copy!!