Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sitting On Babies

That's pretty much what I did this evening. Unpaid of course, because my sister needs the money more. She in fact needs to fix my watch that she smashed. She claims she has no money. Tomorrow she'll say she hasn't time. (Time-watch, geddit??!)

While playing 'school' the five year old packed up her bag and declared:
"I'm sorry, I have to go. My grandfather needs me, he is ill".....Uhh, okay...

When she returned the three year old declared:
"I sowey, I have ta go. My gwan-fawtha needs me! He's sick"....Well *thats* original!

She returned shortly after, informing me that she told her 'gwan-fawtha' she needed to go to school. Brains on that one.

The discipling in this 'school' turned a went a bit mad, mostly consisting of everyone screaming and shouting and running around. The ten year old then produced a gun, which also had little effect. Probably because it wasn't real (obviously).

All were put to bed with ease, the three year old then fell out of the bed. *plonk*. I put her back in. *plonk*. I watched TV (Shawshank Redemption) and then came home. AND now the hours have gone forward so I'm losing an hour sleep, but I don't know what to do with my timed medication - they never warned us about this in the transplant bible guide!! Why didn't someone think of this before?!!