Thursday, March 01, 2007

Things I did today:

  • I worked a FULL day (if you count starting at 9.30 a full day)
  • I had a bowl of Rice Krispies (or Crisp Rice, since we buy the cheap one) at dinner
  • I wore my nice trouser suit today to look fancy
  • I went and saw the Hot Mikado which was excellent.
  • I spilled my Prednisalone (steroids) tablets all in my bag.
  • I painstakingly picked up over one hundred Prednisalone (steroids) tablets and put them back in my bag
  • I spilled my Prednisalone (steroids) tablets all in my bag. Again.
  • I got annoyed and shook my fist at the ceiling before snapping my bag shut.

Things I did this week:

  • I saw the LikeKings play in Crawdaddy's. They were excellent as per usual.
  • I ate in TGI's. It was excellent as per usual.
  • I tided my room again. It was excellent as per usual.
  • I tested my sugars many a time. They were NOT excellent as per usual.
  • I nearly got run over by a bus and then by a car. Not all in one day.
  • I learned that I should LOOK before I LEAP. Arrive alive and all that..

Things to do soon:

  • Get Oxegen Tickets - first opportunity to go to a festival in MY LIFE!!
  • Blog and update my Redbook-Medbook blog.
  • Work.
  • Learn things. Valuable things.
  • Did I mention the OXEGEN TICKETS???!!! I HOPE I get them!! Please Please Please!!!