Thursday, March 29, 2007

Me and Brendan Kilkenny:

Tonight I went to the Spring Concert in my old school. Basically it's a concert organised by fifth year students to raise money for the annual pilgrimage to Lourdes in September. It's a variety show with a variety of acts from the various years. And it's on in Spring.

It was actually hilarious! The compares were those two from Little Britain (not the actual two obviously, but students pretending to be), you know, the bald and retarded one in the wheelchair, and the other lanky one in the jacket. I'm not a fan of the show AT.ALL. In fact I actively turn off the channel if they're on. But these two, my were they funny! They had other skits too, which were equally funny. There was raunchy dancing, and some piano music. The piano was perhaps the only part that wasn't so 'varied'. In fact after the third depressing ballad you wanted to scream 'no more, NO MORE!'...that or slit your wrists.

I had my ninth of ten driving lessons today. There were two hands on the wheel for the most part today which is always a good sign. I don't like it when there are THREE. My car should be arriving next week much to my delight. We just must wait for my car insurance to come through.

Yes these mad things are willing to insure a 19year old, provisional driver whose hobbies include Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis and double lung transplants. And who can't quite master the art of driving yet. Nice.