Monday, February 26, 2007

* Wow, I’m still alive

* Wow, I’m bad at badminton

* Today, I am going to spend my afternoon promoting the importance of organ donation.

* This charming mug with assistance from the national broadcaster will discuss my transplant on an afternoon show.

* Which reminds me how I never posted up my encounter with a newspaper shortly after Christmas.

* Wow, I’m highly unorganised.

* Which reminds me how I neglected to tell about my “Smarties Pants Friend" (AH) who appeared in a newspaper today. It was her story in her own words. Wait, no, it was her story in their words, meaning that they exaggerated a lot much to her annoyance. But despite what she says, it was great!

* Wow, some glitzy people are making their way down a red coloured rug. This looks exciting.

* Wow, I got to go watch this!!

* Wow, I like to say WOW a lot…