Sunday, February 25, 2007

LOST THEORIES!! CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE MISSED AN EPISODE:


I post these, to prove, if I am right, that...I was right (?)

  1. (Last week's eps) Juliet's sister is a man. (Juliet successfully impregnated male mice if I'm correct). She has a rather deep voice and is a bit masculine-ish looking and with Juliet's help, she became pregnant. Why was this hard*? Perhaps because she's a MAN!

2. Isabelle (The "Others" sherif) is Juliet's [male?] sister...Deep voice, round figure...

*I am ignoring the fact that infertility problems that many women suffer from is an option here, as this is Lost we are talking about. I am in no way suggesting that if you can't conceive, you must be a man. These are my theories, and don't intend to offend anyone!


Uh huh, bet nobody else thought of that!!