Sunday, February 25, 2007

  • Training today in ALLSA for transplant sports.
  • I need to find my badminton racket.
  • I need to learn how to play badminton.
  • We have a competition in England in April.
  • I just read on the site that it is for "experienced players"; I wonder will they take my two P.E. lessons of it into account?
  • I hope so.
  • I hope I will be alive to blog on Monday.

*Edited to Add: No, badminton racket is gone. Despite Badminton Season being over, my sister has left the thing in school. Despite the fact that its HER fault, my mom is defending her- "If you needed it, then it was up to you to ask for it; She didn't think to bring it home" etc etc. But all is OK, I kept at my Mom until she admitted she was defending her, but then of course she retracted her confession post haste. It almost feels like this house is on a continuous loop. Thank goodness I have a bad memory, as does my Dad....and my Mom come to think of it.

And I have a bad memory as well! My Dad does too...and I think my Mom...mind you mine's not great, of course my Dad's is bad too....and my Mom come to think of it...

Speaking of BAD memories, I have a bad memory, as does my Dad....and my Mom come to think of it....