Sunday, February 11, 2007

I've been switching the blog about this past while (which explains the gaps about the place), and will continue to do so until I find exactly what I'm looking for. This could take a while, as anyone who knows me will state on oath that I am theee most fickle and indecisive person around. When I was in hospital, my Mum had to fill out my meal menus as I couldn't possibly decide.

Ireland are playing France in the rugby today. This is the first time rugby will be played in Croke Park, a stadium only ever used for GAA matches. To have an English game played in it will no doubt cause a ruckus amongst the farming and nationalist communities respectively. Tickets are going for up to €1,000. Are these people idiots? Don't they know its been shown on RTE and BBC? Foools...

Last night was week..uh...two(?) of Pokerface. It was fantastic, and the Geordie girl bluffed her way to win it. It was simply excellent watching. It'll be on again next week, same BAT-time, same BAT-channel (!). Does anyone else remember that Batman series from the sixties that used to be shown on RTE? Oh the laughs...

Finally, I got my hands on BUZZ last night. Buzz is a quiz show game for the PlayStation, and it was lent to us by a friend of my brothers. I ended up playing alone sadly, but this evening I hope to have a good competition with the clann. After all, there's no fun being the best and having nobody to celebrate with now is there?