Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's the car my Dad *insists* on buying me...I really just feel bad saying no...


Later Post: (Because I know you all like to have a blow-by-blow-hour-by-hour account of my life)

Today I worked. By work, I mean scanned and scanned and scanned. Did I mention I also got to scan??! It was all invoices, its amazing what you can learn from invoices really...

It will probably be the weekend before I post my London photos, as there is a thief who lives in my house, who looks, sounds and remarkably shares the same name as my brother, and he has taken my USB cable so I can't upload photos.

I was listening to my ipod while doing...you guessed it SCANNING...and I came across a song I haven't heard since I was about 14. It's a Destiny's Child song, called "Happy Face" and is on their "Survivor" album. I LOVE this song, and I actually think it was written for me, as it really captures a zest for life I think everyone should have! Please have a listen if possible!!





work - noun, adjective, verb, worked or wrought; working.



1. exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labour; toil.


2. employment, as in some form of industry, esp. as a means of earning one's livelihood.


3. something on which exertion or labour is expended; a task or undertaking.





I worked;


I work;


I will work.



....and my old Compaq s710 computer has only crashed on me twice