Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today was my second day at the pharmacy, and it has to be said, I love it! It's rather quiet, and the location is lovely. The ladies next door are really sweet and let me have huge discounts off their mouth-watering-to-die-for paninis. Yum!

I had the usual string of complaining customers though. One lady gave out to me for having the wrong sort of Clarins in stock, as though it was my fault. She said the company were trying to con me. I retreated to the back of the pharmacy and reflected upon this allegation. I then felt very betrayed by Clarins. How could they do this to me? I am a life long customer, having bought from them...once. And then I risked taking that one item through security in Nooocastle airport where it was subsequently confiscated.

I got home at about 5.30 and then went to Helen's house where we did something completely out of character - We watched High School Musical! In my defense there were two girls there who hadn't seen it (shocking I know) so we had to watch it.

I haven't taken my wee Michael (feeding tube) out yet, as I got this notion into my head that I wanted to go for a swim tomorrow, and the thoughts of having an open hole in my stomach, resulting in me becoming a human water bomb freaked me a little. And then if i filled up with water, where would my food go?! Speaking of which, I need to go find some.

PS: A happy birthday goes out to my transplant sport manager (if I represent the Freeman). I'm not sure how old he is, so I'll guess about 20ish! This is the guy who's friends with Tony Blair. Now can you see why I don't want to offend him?!!!