Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My 100th post!

Can I get a woot woot please?!!!

Shopping today and watching high school musical too. Can life get any sweeter?

In boots, I bought two cans of hairspray. One can would have cost me €5.20, but two cost €4.50. Yes (No?), I don't get it either...go figure. So, needless to say I bought the two.

I also decided to be more religious about checking my blood sugars. A few months ago I was doing it about 4-5 times a day. Over Christmas I have been doing it maybe twice, but I feel my control has lacked somewhat because of this lapse. So far today I have done 4 checks, and will probably get two more in. On a related note, I have my diabetic clinic appointment (my first - so much for urgency!) in 10days time, where they will want to see a written record of my sugars.


Happy Birthday Kitty! :-)