Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I saw the following ad in the Irish Times yesterday (Tuesday - Yes I'm pretending its Thursday...) and found it hilarious! I was expecting it to be for the Samaritans or some other charitable organisation. I decided to scan it and put it on my blog, but amid my disorganisation (did I ever mention just how disorganised I am?!) and my hectic schedule I forgot [didn't bother]. OK, I lie, I don't have a hectic schedule. I just like to pretend I do.

Anyway, I hope that my 'ANON' commenter sees this blog, and takes note! This 'ANON' poster, complains relentlessly about having to give me lifts everywhere, yet won't either put me on the car insurance OR get me my own car! I mean really! Some people...They'll find any reason to complain.




*Please note, I have blurred out the number, as I'm actually not sure if I'm allowed to show this ad without prior permission and yadda yadda. And while I would gladly stand up and argue with them 'til the cows came home (Eileen where are you?!), these guys are "Law Solicitors", and I'm pretty sure since they're willing to cash in on some poor sod's crap Christmas, they'll come after this innocent, never harmed a fly, blogger too!