Sunday, January 07, 2007

I woke up to take my meds at 8.30 this morning and then fell back to sleep until lunch time. I discovered upon finally ROLLING out of bed that my blood sugars were a mere 3.2, which I'm guessing is why I was so lethargic this morning. Blood sugars are supposed to be between 4-7. Such is the woe of being a perfectionist (making sure I have enough insulin and then taking too much!)

I discovered my pooch, Sandy (Zandraw) is a big fan of Big Brother/Celebrity Big Brother (is there a difference?!). He escaped from the kitchen last night, and after much searching around the mansion(!) I eventually discovered him lying ON MY BED watching Big Brother/Celebrity Big Brother. Now, I know you're all thinking he was probably just facing the TV which happened to have BB on it, BUT, I sat and watched it too and when it was over, and the credits started ROLLING(!), up Sandy sits and stretches and jumps down. Now see! The evidence speaks for itself I think!




I am off to my friend's house to watch the Animé, 'Spirited Away'. Its an artistic film made for art farts, which clearly I am not, but I enjoy all types of films anyway. I know its not no High School Musical (Yes, there I go again about my HSM fascination!), but it will do. As long as its AIMED at children I'm happy!