Tuesday, December 26, 2006

St. Stephen's Day...

  • After cleaning the kitchen last night and emptying the dishwasher (I make it sound like I do that all the time) I retired to bed at about 2.30 or 3am.
  • Consquently I woke up at the appalling hour of 1pm this afternoon. 'Titanic' began shortly after I woke up. Why do they always show such a depressing film at Christmas (Ooops, sorry if I ruined the ending there...)? That pretty much sums up the day, films, films, films. Harry Potter has just ended and now, Eastenders has started. Even more doom and gloom! They all sigh when they're talking, and they speak in 3 word sentances. I believe tonight is the night that 'Powwwwwline!' is leaving. Will anyone care? Anyone notice? Nope....
  • My friend called around today and we exchanged presents. I do like what I got I do. We then watched some of Free Willy 2, "No Willy, don't go! Willlllllllllly!"*Queue big oversized whale jumping (about 20feet in the air) over a rock the boy is standing on* See comment above about depressing films!!