Monday, December 25, 2006

Nollaig Shóna!

  • Thank you all for your texts that greeted me this morning. Unfortunately, you will be lucky if you receive any from me today, as phone has gone on the glitch again. It must be the excitement of Christmas or something. (Also, Ms Tee, thank you for your lovely guestbook comment!)
  • We had our Christmas breakfast this morning, which was delicious as per usual. Last year we had champagne to celebrate me being home. I'm guessing the novelty has worn off by now.
  • I was showered with many a many beautiful presents from my family and friends. I think I must hold the record for most consecutive pink presents. Anyone will tell you that I am a pink girl. I am Pink! (Helen will try and battle me for that title, but she will always lose)It was lovely to see my family all opening the ones I bought them, and it would appear everyone was pleased. I can't remember what I bought anyone last year, as someone else did my shopping for me. ( A personal shopper is one of the few perks of being sick). A quick rush and we all got out to midday Mass, celebrated by the Archbishop.
  • Christmas dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes, and I can honestly say, I cannot wait!
  • I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Christmas, in whatever way you celebrate it. Be it small families, or family reunions, have a great one. I don't know that there is a happier (pinker!) girl in the world then me right now!

(¯`•._.•Keep smiling and enjoy the day•._.•´¯)

......Who knows where we will all be this time next year