Thursday, December 21, 2006

  • Sinuses are doing way, way better! Hooray for Vicks fast relief and Zitromax.
  • Had a lovely, if not slightly random evening, in the presence of friends in my nearly local local. Once again, I was asked for ID. How typical! "Scuse me ladies, how auld are ye?" and surprise surprise, I'm the same age as I was the last twenty times I met you!! Of course I didn't say that to him, I mean I'd hate to get thrown out before I'd got in...Wait, refused. I didn't want to be refused.
  • I finished off my shopping. Dundrum was as packed as ever. Avoid it all costs, that is unless you actually liked being barged into by weirdos holding a trillion bags, and then not apologising. Or, if you like fools who go up to pay for things and before they pay, they take a phone call and stand talking for a few minutes while the rest of us 'hmmm' and 'haww', well then you'd be in the right place.
  • Day finished off nicely, with Eileen reversing into a bush. And yes she does have a liscence. Did she pay for it though? One wonders...