Wednesday, December 20, 2006

  • The 'niggling' throat thing I mentioned yesterday, has in fact turned into a bout of Sinusitis. As long as I don't lose my voice (again), I am, as the old pair say, 'happy out'. Never having had a sinus infection before, I have never been able to empathise for sufferers, and my sympathy was somewhat limited. Never again. That's all I'm saying on the topic.

  • I got the go-ahead from Clinic to take a week's worth of Azithromycin (Zitromax). Not all at once though, for obvious reasons. I am hoping to have a healthy Christmas this year after all.

  • Although this is a wee bump in the road, which makes me hold my head at times, I am adamant that I will not complain. There are far worse things in life then a minor sinus infection. If antibiotics are required, then so be it, it's what will make me better and I'm alive aren't I? And to me, that is the most important thing. To be able to spend time with my family and friends; to see the sun shining through the trees; to see the frost glistening on the tips of the grass; to have an odd McFlurry (or ten!), this is what is important to me in life. And I have it, so I'm happy.

  • I learned of some sad news today, which makes me appreciate life all the more. I am lucky and I know it.

  • The winner of the 'whales' question is....'Anon'. So 'Anon', your prize drink will be waiting for you in the 'Anon' bar, on the 'Anonth' of the 'Nonth', '2000and nonth'. I hope you enjoy it! You deserve it!