Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I fear I may be coming down with something funny as I have a 'niggling' throat today. It could be from exhaustion, but I don't think so. I'm just hoping it doesn't develop into anything too serious- Nothing a dose of Zitromax can't help shift anyway!

  • On Saturday, Leona won the x-factor. Personally I was up for Ray, mainly because I like to back the underdog (Hence I support the Irish Football team year after year). In my opinion, Leona was going to be a huge success had she won it or not. Ray had, what I class the 'x-factor'; he was unusual and had a great personality. As I've said for weeks 'He's so cute, I could put in my pocket and take him home'. Unfortunately one of the girls I babysit, took this to mean I fancied him and he was my boyfriend. "Ooooh Rosie's got an unrequited love!" Where does a 10 year old learn words like that?? At her age I was still reading 'Spot'...Only joking, it was The Secret Seven for me. I couldn't stand those 'Famous Five' running off into caves without their parents' permission, meddling in gang bosses crimes. Pesky nosey parkers. The Secret Seven solved much more believable mysteries and crimes, like finding out who stole the guy from the bonfire, looking for missing children etc, etc. Anyhoo, I've rambled. I'll stop.

  • As Helen was the only person to give an answer to the 'Whales' question, I guess she will get the drink. If nobody responds by Wednesday, I shall give it to you Helen!

  • Earlier Eileen gave me an answer to the question as well, which she claims she thought of. However, since we are Irish, there is no way we would know the answer, so whoever Eileen got the answer from must be British. (Note: Eileen's boyfriend is English). My point? Simple. Eileen is a fraud! One day I will succeed in convincing the world of this!...Then I'll go back to bed I guess...

  • I have been invited to go to a skiing competition in January, which, if I'm allowed to attend, I will look forward to! It is a special competition for people who have had a transplant, and they can bring a friend or two. On a related note, today I got skiing trousers. My outfit is complete. Fate? I think so...