Sunday, December 17, 2006

A whirlwind of a weekend it was, and now its over. I got my first (or should that be, 'opened' my first..) Christmas present yesterday that my little stars that are my babysitting children gave me. I am mucho pleased, and now I smell much nicer too! I also got my hands on the Christmas crackers at Saturday's party, and pulled one (or 13). Good prizes were had, but alas no whoopee cushion. There were quite a number of funny jokes, but one or two that had us stumped. One wonders were these infact 'Blue Peter' crackers - the subtley-educate-the-craker-pullers-whilst-having-fun-so-cracker-pullers-will-be-none-the-wiser...

Example: How do you get two whales in a car? (Anyone who comes close, deserves a prize!)

  • Congratulations Eileen and Brendan on correctly answering the 'Cmon Eileen' question.
  • For a bonus point, who sang (sung?) it?