Friday, December 29, 2006

The rain is pelting down at the moment, and it's pitch black outside. It would appear we will be washed into 2007, as it looks like these showers are set to continue!

I brought my friend shopping today, to Build-A-Bear. We actually had a fantastic time. And I learned to exercise a little self control, walking right by MacDonalds and resisting going in!...OK, well *almost* not going in. The fries were just too tempting! But I didn't have my usual fat child, begging to become obese meal that conisists of 12 Chicken Nuggets, Large Fries, McFlurry and Diet Coke.

I think I'll have a quiet night in this evening, perhaps watch a dvd. Actually knowing me, it will be past 11 before I can pick one, and then I'll decide it will run on too late, so I'll just go to bed. And I just know you are all so envious of my exciting lifestyle that I lead! *Wink*