Thursday, December 28, 2006

OK, excuse the way over long post yesterday. That is an insight into what life is like living with me, except not only do I talk that much (and more) but I do it extremely fast too.

Today, I watched High School Musical, yet again. I hope someday to star in a production of that show. While many would see me in the Gabriella role, and encourage me that I have many similarities to her, I think I would do very well as Sharpay. If you don't have a blues clue as to what High School Musical is, I suggest you look here or here. The second 'here' lets you listen to some of the excellent songs that make the musical what it is, considering that the plot smells a bit cheesy!

Aside from High School Musicals, I may have mentioned yesterday about how my eating of chocolate has become a little obsessive. I really have never been a fan of chocolate, finding the whole thing a bit sickening and way too filling. This is perhaps the first time I have ever eaten as much in my life. You may have heard people say 'You can't just give kids in Africa chocolate, it wouldn't agree with them...etc'. Well let me tell you how true that is! OK I'm not a child, or African but I have recently gone from nothing to too much, and my tummy went funny! So don't try it. But anyway, my system has got used to it thankfully, and this morning I started and finished a box of Toblerone! I can almost hear the heckling of 'Greedy' and 'Pig' from the back. The only sad thing about this is, this the first year nobody gave me a selection box! I guess they figured since I never open them, there is little point!