Sunday, December 31, 2006

Here we are, the last day of the year already, oh how time flies! In some ways it feels a lifetime ago, when reading all those 'hospital' diary entries, and yet it seems like just yesterday when I was over in Newcastle.

A big 'shout out' goes to Sian (the welshy one who posts lovely comments in my guestbook - and NO I don't pay her!). Sian and I share a love for all things cheese related, eg, Home&Away and High School Musical. It's clear she has great taste! Anyway, I wish her (and everyone else for that matter) a very happy new year! I hope all your wishes for 2007 come true! I have found a particularly nice, more interesting, blog entry from Jan 1st 06, which I will post on Monday. You see, I make it sound like this of interest to people, which perhaps it is, but don't be fooled, I'm just lazy.

What I find interesting about reading those old posts, besides the content, is the way they are written. I was still in College/Uni at the time, and thus the language and style is a lot less...lazy(?!). Meaning there was a much more active thesaurus working in my head, which since taking the gap year, has gone a bit rusty and dusty.

Anyway, whatever way you all chose to ring in the New Year, I wish you all have fun. New Years is way too overrated in my opinion, but alas, be good and enjoy.

Finally another special mention goes out to my 'Free Willie protester #1' aka, Sarah! What a great friend, and I promise we'll watch Troy and Gabriella sing their hearts out during the week. Which reminds me, Helen, I need to borrow your High School Musical DVD!