Friday, December 01, 2006

Cycle and swim

  • Tonight, the famous (or infamous depending on your view) 'Late Late Toy Show' is on. Everyone, and I mean everyone, watched this growing up. And I'm sure most of us envied the children that got to show the toys, and as we got older, envied the audience when Gay Byrne said 'And there's one for everyone in the audience!'. Memories of being dressed and ready for bed in order to stay up and watch it are what spring to mind in my case. It was the only 'Late Late Show' children ever watched. When Pat Kenny took over, it somewhat lost its sparkle which is sad. Anyway, no doubt I will flick in and out of it if I'm home. If I'm in some body's house I shall flick in and out there. Alternatively, if that fails, I'll watch the Sunday afternoon repeat, which I might add is NEVER the same thing, no matter what parents used to say.

  • Friday is my cycle and swim day. Perhaps I will even manage to fit in a McFlurry and a quick shop there too. Maybe a jaunt to the cinema isn't out of the question.

  • Yesterday's question still applies, because despite Shell's best efforts with the help of Google, no answer has been found!

The Lyrics are: "And he takes his brush and he waits, outside those factory gates, painting matchstick men and matchstick cats and dogs"

Eileen, Helen, can't you come up the goods? For someone who knows all about the UK government you'd think you'd know! Any help would be great!