Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today I shall be having my first driving lesson, woot! I have been talking about it so much, it seems like I've already had it. But I haven't.

I went and got that special person their pressie and to my delight they loved it! It took me about an hour to get it all together but it was worth it.

On approaching Dundrum I saw a load of people hanging around with lots of colourful balloons. I love balloons. I also love free stuff. So free balloons just sent my heart a racing. BUT they weren't giving them out - turns out they were Spanish students who just had taken a load of balloons from MacDonalds. Mac Donalds balloons, yuck! Anyway, despite the upsetting start, I perked up and shopped away! I was tempted to 'steal' a cough sweet from Tescos, you know just to keep up with my reputation as a Tesco thief, but I didn't.

This evening the bank man (or man from the bank) came up to my house and delivered my post from the bank. Something 'plastic' arrived for me at the bank this evening which I was supposed to pick up tomorrow, but I guess he just felt like being kind to me. Its not everyone who has a bank that does personal deliveries! And up here in the capital, its a rareity!

Anyway surivior, the racist version, is about to start. Talk soon. And 'Jay' come up with a more believable name next time, muchos gracias!