Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday

I have to pack and tidy today. Two things that I detest. Simply because they take time, they're boring and mundane and takes a lot of organisation.

I managed to hook up my portable dvd player to my tv last night. I was able to enjoy half of an episode of Roseanne Series Three, before I thought I could hear my mom telling me to shush! I couldn't be sure, as sometimes I can imagine these things! Anyway I was too tired to get out of bed and shut the door so I just went to sleep.

Last night me and a few others went to see a production of Jesus Christ Superstar. It was a rock, hip-hop r+b version. It was actually deadly, the choreography was excellent. Turns out the part my sister was playing was a blind person...Well that completely went over my head! I only realised it when she was taking her bow, and she was there fumbling with her cane. She said that she thinks it looks stupid anyway and she's going to change it for the next few nights. Apparently the artistic director or someone saw her in rehersals doing something or other and said, with vogue hands "I like that....yes....go with that!". Anyway it would seem she won't be "going with that" much longer.

Oh, I think I smell an Eileen coming my way...Oh the woes of being paid to be someones friend...