Friday, November 17, 2006

The one after organ donation...

***PLEASE SEE YESTERDAY'S POST ABOUT ORGAN DONATION. THEN GO GET A DONOR CARD! THANKS!***

Well, as some or most of you know, for a few reasons I didn't go to Kerry today as planned. I shall be travelling down later in the year sometime instead. It worked out ok though as I had to get to the Mater to pick up a travelling letter (I lost the last one) and then we went car shopping again. I still need to get/pick my new car. I was told that its a false economy to wait til January to buy one, just so its a 'year' older hence cheaper.

Anyway I am still making plans for my organ donation awareness. One plan I have is to get about a thousand organ donor cards and hand them out in UCD in the next couple weeks. (Don't worry EILEEN, you can pretend we don't know eachother). I don't know if this is even legal?? So I'll have to check that out.

Also I plan on taking plenty of photos in France as it will be the first of MANY trips I plan on making! I may even bring Patrick along with me so he can be my little travel buddy. If you don't know who Patrick is, you'll have to wait for photos. xXx

***PLEASE SEE YESTERDAY'S POST ABOUT ORGAN DONATION. THEN GET A DONOR CARD! THANKS!***