Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bonjour!...again

Well I have returned safe and sound from France. I return with the same view that I always come back with, and that is, that the French (guys in particular) are a little bit 'different' to me. I don't mean physically of course, but rather their attitudes are just....odd. I'll elaborate more later.

I mentioned in my last blog how my travel buddy Patrick would be accompanying me on my trip and thus I would have plenty of photos. In fact I discovered on the morning of my trip, that Patrick had been put into storage before I came home from Newcastle after my operation. I guess that goes to show how observant I am. I grew a nasty bug in my old lungs (called pseudemonas) and I was advised to rid my room of all my teddys as they would probably have it on their fur. So off they went.

Anyway, Patrick was replaced with Sally. So I have plenty of Sally photos, which, if I could find my leads I would upload.

I hope everyone had a nice few days while I was gone. I shall blog more about appreciation for life and all that....or just about my trip (depends whether I have enough energy to be philosophical or not) later. I had yoga this evening and my body is....stiff....Off for a nice bath! Toodles...

Edited to add: Never mind, I found my leads after all. See above for comment on "not very observent".....Hmmm, maybe I need glasses... Anyway below is a photo of Sally sitting on the train in Marseille. She likes the train.