Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday, Lieday

8 Early Post...

Well, feeling slightly better this evening you shall all be glad to know, though I was told I could expect to feel the same if not worse over the next few days (I just LOVE how positive some people are).I shall just have to grit my teeth and bare it me thinks!

Thanks Shell and Jaqui for your comments and to the ANON spell police officer too. Gosh, I really don't know HOW I would sleep at night without your protection. So for that I thank you. PHEW!

Can't believe it's Friday already. How the time flies when you're [not] having fun. I mentioned earlier about how there was a ghost living in my weighing scales. It appears there's also one in my radio! This is just freaky! A real life ghost I tells ya, and I don't even believe in them! But that is another story for another night. And I know how I promised to tell it 'next time' which would make it 'this time' but understand people, I am a very very lazy person. And that story takes typing. And typing takes actual effort. And effort is not something I do lightly. If I am trying to look for something, this 'looking' usually means casting my eyes around the room carefully. Occasionly if I'm in a mood for making an effort, I shall turn my head around as well. So yes, I could blame the lack of promised story on my: (queue violins please)

  • Sore throat
  • Runny nose
  • Chesty...chest (!)
  • Tiredness
  • Sore bum from sitting in one position for too long
  • The fact that Forensic Detectives is on

...But I won't. I'm honest and I'm lazy. I am honestly lazy. So I shall blog more tomorrow. And yes before the 'SPELLING POLICE' or any other kind of 'CORRECTION POLICE' point out, I do realise that in the time typing out my excuses I could have just told the ole ghoul tale. But there you go!