Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Can't think of a title...

8 Early Post...

I feel I am going to have a rather, what I describe as, beserk week. Tonight my throat still feels sore, and my blood sugars are going crazy crazy. They were 22.8 earlier, which means, 'somebody' has had too many sweeties...but wait, no I haven't! I am not to blame! I'm already sweet enough (haha!.....oh forget it) My temperature, although within perfectly normal range, is higher then my usual, which means not only am I sweet, I'm also hot!! But we all already knew that now didn't we.

  • Tomorrow/Today....LATER, I might be going to Yoga, woot! Which means, as I explained to Eileen, I shall soon be a contotionist.(Look at the picture link, that will be me, except without the cow print hat!Ewww!) Basically able to fit into a matchbox, by folding up my body. It has been one of my 'post transplant' goals. Lying in ICU and up on 27a, I would secretly dream, of one day being able to fit inside a small box. A small tear would trickle down my cheek, knowing that I could now fully realise my dreams. (Before I would have coughed you see, hence possibly causing the box to explode).....Well maybe not *quite*, but you get me!
  • Anon - who critisied me for my holt water drinking, I'll see you in a church show down, whoever you are. I can guarntee I will now out-holy you!
  • Jacqui - Thank you for your comment. People tend to find me amusing, but more in a 'hey you're funny to look at' kind of way. Feel free to join their club. I think Eileen (who insists on being mentioned here) is their president.