Tuesday, November 07, 2006

8 Second post...

  • This morning I woke up very early, about 7am (so technically still middle of the night) and I discovered there is something more traumatic then undergoing a serious operation like a transplant; something more distressing then being a diabetic and having to poke yourself five times a day; something more frustrating then ordering a meal in Mac Donalds and then realising you've forgotten your money (whoops); Something so awful, so disastrous that I may need counselling. I have LOST MY VOICE! *Duh - Duh - Duuuuuuuuuuuh*

  • I've been looking for it all day, but alas, its gone on strike. So while Eileen and the like may be be thinking 'Oh PEACE AT LAST', do not fear. I shall take up the art of being a mime and simply [annoy] communicate with people that way.

  • Yoga is now off the cards for tonight. I shall work on my miming skills, and put my goal of being able to fit into a matchbox on the backburner. I have a fear that without my voice, I may go into a box, get stuck, and then wouldn't be able to shout for help. Destined to stay in a matchbox for the rest of my life....*cry*