Monday, October 30, 2006

Bank Holiday

For me, this bank holiday went off largely unnoticed. For one, because I'm not studying or working at the moment, so I'm on a constant bank holiday. The only difference was everyone in my family was hanging around at lunch, when I'd usually have my home and away / neighbours Lunch combo time. So as a result, I missed both.

I went for a walk down to the Shop with Miss OC, and then I had a delicious dinner at her house. A lovely evening enjoyed by me (except when I had my 'hypo', sorry about that!). We then watched some awful church - praise the Lord singing on some random digital channel, it was very bizarre, and never ended. The singer was dolled up to the nines in sparkles and all, but the audience members consisted of a few lumberjacks and the odd basketball player, AND someone (we spotted) doing up her shirt.....a bit odd. x