Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blog1= Colds!

~This blog is from Sep 2005, and is No.1 ~ I'm transferring all my old blogs here so I can keep them all in one place!

September 20 2005


Ugh, how much do I hate colds????! It would take me too long to tell you! Thats how much. What on earth is the purpose for colds, I mean what the hell is their function? Well they piss me off, for one. I've always hated colds, and I hate them even more since May. For those of you who don't know, somebody (not naming names here...ahem...Looks at Eileen) passed a cold on to me, which resulted in me having my longest ever hospital spell, 5weeks, sorry 5 LONG weeks!!.
So now you know how much I hate colds, you can imagine how I felt waking up this morning, with sore throat and stuffy nose, yes exactly, 'annoyed' would be an understatement!!
Well, thats all I feel like writing for the moment, now please excuse me, I have to go and get *another* tissue! x

____________________________________________________________________