Thursday, March 31, 2005

Update from Thursday's review:

Well my review went great. I told them I was feeling good and they checked my lung function tests to see how I was. I got 1L / 32%, thats up by one point. So its in the right direction, BUTTTT I weighed in a pound lighter then the last day , Well I'll just work hard to gain that little pound back again.

* * * * * * * * *

An interesting point was put to me last night, by a friend who shall remain nameless. He/she asked why Eileen was the 'person-i-HAVE-to-mention-in-every-blog' and how come I had never given him/her a chance. I thought this through for a minute or two, and you know what? He/she was right. I had never given him/her a chance, I had just propped Eileen up there. And to be quite honest, Eileen as of late hasn't been doing very much to fulfill her role. So I asked this person to submit their CV, and I would have a look at it. I was impressed by what I read, and I think you may be too. Its just one or two sentances but I'm encouraged by what this person had to say...

"I am much prettier and smarter and can't manage money as well. I love shoppin and I donate all my earnins to charity. I am also not entirely into myself''

That was very impressive I think. So if you think this person deserves to be the 'person-I-have-to-mention-in-my-blog'' then please leave me a comment. If you happen to be Eileen, you may also submit a CV in your defense. The hearing will be next week!

Love ROSIE!