Tuesday, March 29, 2005

One day to go...

Today is my last day of ivs hopefully!! Tomorrow is the big review! I will be told whether to stop the antiobiotics or to keep going for a little while longer. I'm really hoping I can stop, because I want to go swimming on Friday. (Do you want to join me Eileen??, Don't worry I'll let you pay, your treat!)

Anyway, so far this course has been plain sailing. First time staying at home throughout; first time where -hopefully- it will just be the standard 2 weeks; first time my pfts (see previous entry for explanation) have taken such a jump half way into treatment. Note that all of these 'firsts' only apply to my time in Vincents.

So anyone who's up and about tomorrow at 11, just spare a thought for me!! I know its nothing life changing or dramatic, just another run of the mill revew appointment, but if I could get some good news it would be somewhat of an accomplishment. And if Eileen's lucky I might just go out with her for the first time in months (We could try 'The field' down by the luas, apparently its really nice) LOL, for those who don't live here that seems really random, but keep your dirty thoughts to yourselves PLEASE!!!
Love, Rosie!!

Note: Some of you may notice that Eileen has been reinstated as the person I HAVE to mention in my blogs, yes thats right AIFRIC is no more. She really let me down in her role as the person I HAVE to mention in my blogs, and I had high hopes for her..