Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Appointments-Sep 05

September 2005
Blog number2-Appointments

Firstly, thanks to you 'all' who left comments on my last blog, especially to the anonymous last poster who seemed to be in love with Eileen. I'm sure I can put you in touch with her, she'd love to have a friend (there may even be a bit of money in it for you!)

So now, to more pressing matters (aka stuff to fill this space!) Todays blog is about appointments. And as usual I am going to complain. SO, all summer, I bum around with nothing to do, (except going cruising on the odd day with other 'friends' who also had nothing to do) and then 'WAY HAY!!', I start college, I'm busy getting to know the timetable, getting to know the people, and then, I ask you what happens, I suddenly have THREE APPOINTMENTS IN MY FIRST WEEK!!!!!!!! I mean cmon!

So I think that the three doctors, came on to msn chat, and discussed methods of trying to annoy me, and they came up with this. Then (and this may be bordering on paranoia here) they contacted my college in a ploy to confuse and frustrate me further, and told them NOT to give me my timetable, so thus I don't know if I'm missing stuff.

And so, concludes today's blog my friends. As you can see, my cold is worse then yesterday, hence Im *slightly* more aggitated and thus I just waffle. So I may not talk to some of you over the next few days what with all my appointments and everything!!!!! If you happened to fall asleep during todays blog, please email me and i will be happy to send you the summary notes. (Yes the paracetemol seems to be kicking in now! ) x