Monday, March 14, 2005

Feeling 'wan'

FEELING "WAN"

The word 'wan' is pronounced 'waan' in a posh accent. I don't know that you'll find the word in a standard English dictionary, but if you know me, you will know that has never stopped me before! (e.g., pah, ugh, meh....) I tend to favour three letter words that I make up. Anyway, the definition of feeling 'wan', is not nessecarily feeling sick, but not feeling super-tastic either. Feeling 'wan' is usually accompanied by a pale complexion and feeling tired. If people ask you how you are, you usually are like *dazed look* . Thats not to be confused with being confused by the way...confusing? I hope not!

So thats how I am feeling today, wan. I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday, I've made it a month without needing any help, antibiotics wise! So thats very pleasing! Unfortunately, as I said I'm feeling a little wan at the moment, which means it may be time for some antibiotics!! But the great news (for me, and probably only me) is that Vincents aren't admitting patients at the moment, only the very needy, because they have the
WINTER VOMITTING BUG!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! So I'll continue to go about my ways, feeling wan or otherwise....

Love always, Rosie x